Highlight Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application Via Forums Format.

Go down

Staff Application Via Forums Format. Empty Staff Application Via Forums Format.

Post by HL Darth Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:24 pm

Hello Highlight Gamers!

So you want to become staff? That's great, for both us, and yourself. So what EXACTLY does it take to be staff? Well i will be explaining some of that.

First things first. A staff application is already MADE. You simply have to fill out >THIS<

"BUT DARTH!! I CAN'T CLICK LINKS. THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY INTERWEBZ!! I CANT CLICK IT ! ! ! !j u@ *# #U&@# u  fjsh!!" affraid

Worry not. Darth will save you.

I have decided to make applications via forum posts avaliable. But all of them and i mean ALL of them must follow this format or you will be AUTOMATICALLY denied. Please just copy and paste into your forum post and answer the questions, it's not that hard.

What position are you applying for? (Only type in the ones you want to choose obviously.)

Recruiter
Organizer
Graphics ( Completely up to Graphics Admin ONLY. )

How old are thou?

What do you think it means to be "staff" on HL Gaming?

What do you think is NECESSARY to be staff on HL Gaming?

What strengths do you bring to the position(s) you've applied for?

What exactly do you know about the position(s) you've applied for?

Are you willing to come in the teamspeak for an interview?

Once you've answered all these questions, make sure they're neat and clean. Presentation is a factor. Please answer all questions honestly, eventually we'll find out if you're lying or not.

Again THANK YOU for applying here at HL Gaming for a staff position and we look forward to having you!
HL Darth
HL Darth
Admin

https://hlgaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum